• MBA Executive – BSP/ University of Toronto
• MBA in Corporate Finance – Universidade São Paulo (USP)
• Post Graduation - Fundação Getúlio Vargas. (FGV)
• U.S., India, Mexico, Spain, Holland and Italy - Participated in International Committees of Planning and Finance.
• Leadership & Management of Diversity - U.S.A
• Global Economy - University of Toronto - Canada
• Finance - Baruch College N.Y. U.S.A
• Management accounting / costs - C&L
+55 11 9146- 3265/ +55 11 2896-5926
Professional with 20 years experience.
(o)- Worked as auditor and consultant for Coopers & Lybrand (PWC), having as customers companies such as Rodhia , Philip Morris, Protege, Kibon and others.
(o)- Worked in the controllership and finance in Multinational and Local companies, several segments - Metallurgy, Chemicals, Automotive, Machinery and Equipment, Technology, Logistics and others. Occupied strategic positions in the last 17 years.
(o)- Experience in start ups and restructuring processes.
(o)- Experience in systems implementation, Strategic Planning process, Management of Budget's process and Financial Planning, Investment Plans, Price Analysis, volume, Cost - Product's economic viability, Costing's System and Management Information for decision making, Accounting and Treasury.