CONTROLLERSHIP MANAGEMENT - PROJECTS
>> SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS:
– Systems Implementation / ERP - FOCUS ON ACCOUNTING / CONTROLLERSHIP.
– Development of the Areas' Interface, with ACCOUNTING and its GOALS - Mapping, Action Plan and Execution.
– Development of a Strategy to the CHART OF ACCOUNTS - Accounting, focusing on RESULTS Control by BUSINESS UNIT, by PRODUCTS, by CUSTOMERS and others important requeriments.
– Development of COST CENTERS, directed to the management of GOALS.
– Development the Accounting according to IFRS and USGAAP requeriments and REPORTS.
– Strategic Management of the COSTS - FOCUS ON OPERATION.
– Implementation of the FIXED ASSETS CONTROL.
– Implementation of FINANCIAL PLANNING/ ECONOMIC VIABILITY ANALYSIS OF PROJECTS.
– Implementation of BUDGET - Focus on Companies, Products, Business Units and others important requeriments.
– Implementation of Budget's Revision - Forecasting Methodology.
– Implementation and Coordination of the Procedures regarding to the ACCOUNTING CLOSING Process, according to the objectives of the Organization - Use of accounting as MANAGEMENT TOOL.
– Establishment of the Procedures regarding to the calculation of NET INCOME, EBITDA, CONTRIBUTION MARGIN => Focus on Customers, Products, Business Unit, Company's Consolidation and others important Analyses.
– Risk Panel => Creation and Implementation of PERFORMANCE INDICATORS.
– Development and Preparation of the BOARD'S MEETING (monthly, quarterly, yearly) with Company's Directors and Shareholders. = >> Directed to the management of THE ORGANIZATION'S OBJECTIVES. - Tool of performance analysis and patterns determined by the Company / Headquarter.
– Analysis of the PROCESSES FLOWCHART and ESTABLISMENT of Procedures.
– Operational Restructuring =>> Mapping, Presentations (Current Status X Phases) and Execution Plan.
– Strategic Qualification - Trainning of the Time.