• Structuring of the Holding, involving Tax Planning and Corporate Law, restructuring and centralization of the Group's Financial Areas.
• Structuring the of Results' presentations of the company, with a focus on Performance and Financial position of the Company and, the consequent GAIN to SHAREHOLDERS - Support to the Board through the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS and FINANCIAL ECONOMIC analysis.
• Development of a "FLOW", and MIS - Management Information System, which one of the objectives was to Repositionate the Company.
• Implementation and development of the culture of MANAGEMENT'S TOOLS such as Project Budget/ Forecasting zero base, development of performance's indicators - KPIs, focused on performance and metrics based on cash flow and EBITDA, preparing the company for a Balanced Score Card. Development of tool for monitoring REAL X BUDGETED - Consolidation of Corporate Governance.
• Implementation of the BUDGET MATRIX MODEL, defining the executives' bonus based on Financial and Economic outcome. Development of a tool for monitoring REAL x BUDGETED.
• Implementation of the management's model based on cost, with analysis and discussion about ways of expenses reduction and purchases' level. Identification of 30% of the product's mix operating below cost prices.
• Management of the outsourcing's process for the accounting and tax areas in two companies of the Group. The job was since the selection and alternatives' strategy until the negotiation with the supplier. Focal point in the Outsourcing Strategy's conduction.
• Responsible for the Negotiation and the coordination of the Auditing's Process of the Group.
• Responsible for the definition and elaboration of the Gorporate Guidelines for Controllership and Finance areas to the Group's companies and the Affiliates.
• Structuring a Strategy with the objective of reducing the Group's exposure with the Banks in the Short Term.
=>> Implementation of a committee and procedures for Corporate Cash Analysis.
=>> Reduction in 35% of the current debt, and the remainder value was renegotiated to a payment terms of 24 months. Reduction of the interest expense in 25%.
• Responsible for the Coordination of the Board's meeting and analyses' preparation of the finance position of the Group as a whole, bringing as the result a definition of the Cash Corporate Strategy, and, therefore, a reduction of 25% of expenses.
• Management of the ERP's IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS and the definition of the INTERNAL PROCEDURES.